Process of chemical pickling
- Pickling by immersion to obtains an homogeneous finish.
- Rinsing with soft water using a pressure washer.
- Handling by crane up to 2.5 tonnes.
- Monitoring of pickling baths to ensure quality.
- Fumes extraction and personal protective equipment appropriate to carry out work safely.
- Baths installed on retention tanks, on-site wastewater and fumes treatment according to the environmental regulations.
(Installation Classified for the Protection of the Environment)
- 25m3 bath, for pickling stainless steel parts, can take components 6.40m long, 1.50m wide and 2.50m high.
- 5m3 bath, for pickling aluminium parts, can take components 1.50m wide and 2.50m high.